too loud sound when the heating system in operations. Buderus Logans S115

Diskutiere too loud sound when the heating system in operations. Buderus Logans S115 im Buderus Forum im Bereich Heizungshersteller; Hi, I moved into this house which was renovated last year. but using oil heating. the previous owner said, oil system is working fine and I felt...

raag.ch

Threadstarter
Hi,

I moved into this house which was renovated last year. but using oil heating. the previous owner said, oil system is working fine and I felt everything is good in summer. But now, temperatures are dropping. the heating system auto starting every now and then andi n keller the noice is normal but the noise is very loud above in living room. which very irritating sometimes the noice goes around 2hrs until the heating system stops itself

The heating system set to auto.
anyone has similar issues?. I don't have any idea on this heating system functionality.

Etamann

Profi
I think, you have you already checked if there is an error but did you checked if the preasure is as high as it should be?

raag.ch

Threadstarter
Thank you etamann. i have attached the bar screenshot.. can you please is this what you asked? and I that correct ?
i have not much knowledge on this heating system yet. not sure if I need to contact service engineer.

Anhänge

Etamann

Profi
the pressure seems ok
the noise could be arise from air in the system
have you already bleed the radiators?

did you have a manual?
and pls your favorite language? just english?
and pls sorry for my bad english normally I (try to) speak german

raag.ch

Threadstarter
I know a little german. But with this technical term not so confident. that iss why I am using english.

yes, Manual is there, but its in full German. which I am trying to read and understand.
yes, the Noice coming due to air going out into chimney.
you mean cleaning the radiators? not sure, if its an easy task?

why the heating system is running continously? also all heaters are off. only heating used to heat water that can be used in bathrooms.

your is english very good. But if you like you answer in Germany as well. I will try to translate.

Etamann

Profi
thx - ok suggestion: take the google translater to convert your manual in english or whatever you need (french, italian)

this should be the german manual: BUDERUS LOGANO S115 BEDIENUNGSANLEITUNG Pdf-Herunterladen
mark the text and paste it here:
copy the translated text to e.g. libreoffice, save it and print it

Etamann

Profi
have you already bleed the radiators?
you mean cleaning the radiators? not sure, if its an easy task?

no, no, misunderstanding: I meant have you already exhaust potential air from the radiators

Thema:

too loud sound when the heating system in operations. Buderus Logans S115

too loud sound when the heating system in operations. Buderus Logans S115 - Ähnliche Themen

• Sensonet eröffnet "heating-gateway" nicht

Sensonet eröffnet "heating-gateway" nicht: Hallo zusammen, vorab: Kompletter Noob. Heute wurde unsere WP in betrieb genommen durch einen Vaillant Techniker. WP läuft an sich soweit. Mit...
  • Fehlermeldung über Licht/Sound

Fehlermeldung über Licht/Sound: Hallo ich habe ein Heizung von Heizomat (HSK-RA 52) und bei Fehlern gibt es ein Soundsignal. Allerdings ist die Heizung nicht im Haus somit höre...
  • Can i use room thermostat QAA32 in my heating controller Siemens RVS43.122/100 (Brotje SPK24)

Can i use room thermostat QAA32 in my heating controller Siemens RVS43.122/100 (Brotje SPK24): Can i use room thermostat QAA32 in my heating controller Siemens RVS43.122/100 (Brotje SPK24)