Eta Hack 20kw 2008

Diskutiere Eta Hack 20kw 2008 im Holz, Pellets, Biomasse Forum im Bereich Regelungstechnik / Erneuerbare Energien; Hello, I’m Enrico from Italy, I have a big problem with a Eta hack 20kw 2008. I bought this boiler in December (2021) , it is never used but the...

Enrico85

Threadstarter
Hello, I’m Enrico from Italy, I have a big problem with a Eta hack 20kw 2008.

I bought this boiler in December (2021) , it is never used but the Stoker system it’s missing. (Stokereinheit)

Before buy it i spoke with Eta Italy and then with Technical consulent for my region, he said that for the price I found it was a bargain...

He went to my home for see the size and where to put the boiler, then he said he will ask to Eta for all replacements parts.

After three days he sent an email to me, he just wrote "we are sorry but the replacements parts you need are not longer avaible”…

I was in shock , well I’m still shocked, because I know this boiler was produced until 2018, I think Eta should have all replacements or not? They have the replacements catalog update to 2022 I’m very confused.

Now I’m in trouble, I have 600kg of steel in my home and I don’t know what I can make.

Do you have some idea or do you know some reseller in Germany who can help me?
Or someone who change already the boiler or have used parts?

Thank you so much for the attention and sorry for the long story.

Enrico

Hausdoc

Hausdoc

Please post the nameplate of the boiler

Enrico85

Threadstarter
Ok thank you for the information

Enrico85

Threadstarter
There are only about 34 individual spare parts for the stoker available - not complete. Sorry, you bought junk
Sorry I’m here again, could you give me the list of the available parts and the missing parts ?

Thank you

Thema:

Eta Hack 20kw 2008

Eta Hack 20kw 2008 - Ähnliche Themen

• Vaillant Ecocompact VSC 196-C 150 20kw heult beim starten

Vaillant Ecocompact VSC 196-C 150 20kw heult beim starten: Moin, mein Gasheizkessel heult beim starten wie ein Nebelhorn. Die Wartung wurde vor einen halben Jahr gemacht. Bin für jeden Tipp dankbar!
  • Wolf CGB-2-20 20kW

Wolf CGB-2-20 20kW: Ich bin am überlegen meine 30 Jahre alte Viessmann Heizung gegen eine Wolf CGB-2-20 20kW Brenwertherme zu ersetzen . Frage : 1. Wie...
  • Kompaktanlage Bosch GC9000iWM (20kW) oder Viessmann Vitodens 333 (19kW)

Kompaktanlage Bosch GC9000iWM (20kW) oder Viessmann Vitodens 333 (19kW): Hallo, es gibt für meine Heizungserneuerung zwei Angebote, die preislich nah beieinander liegen . Gibt es wesentliche Unterschiede zwischen den...
  • Kompaktanlage Bosch GC9000iWM (20kW) oder Viessmann Vitodens 333 (19kW)

Kompaktanlage Bosch GC9000iWM (20kW) oder Viessmann Vitodens 333 (19kW): Hallo, es gibt für meine Heizungserneuerung zwei Angebote, die preislich nah beieinander liegen . Gibt es wesentliche Unterschiede zwischen den...
  • Kompaktanlage Bosch GC9000iWM (20kW) oder Viesmann Vitodens 333 (19kW)

Kompaktanlage Bosch GC9000iWM (20kW) oder Viesmann Vitodens 333 (19kW): Hallo, es gibt für meine Heizungserneuerung zwei Angebote, die preislich nah beieinander liegen . Gibt es wesentliche Unterschiede zwischen den...