wolf cgb 50 bm programming problem

Diskutiere wolf cgb 50 bm programming problem im Wolf Forum im Bereich Heizungshersteller; Hello! I recently found this forum, sorry for writing in English but I don't understand German very well. I am in possession of a wolf cgb 50 gas...

samsal

Threadstarter
Hello! I recently found this forum, sorry for writing in English but I don't understand German very well. I am in possession of a wolf cgb 50 gas boiler and have recently installed it together with some fan coilers. My problem is simple and difficult at the same time. I have installed the bm programming as a room thermostat myself (including the outdoor temp sensor) since mechanic left without installing it. When the bm module was not installed, boiler used to rise the temp to the level indicated by the heating arrow in the boiler (lets say for example to 75 degrees). When bm module was installed the boiler temp wont rise higher than 45 degrees celsius. That is causing my fan coils not to heat properly. When I remove bm module from wall socket the boiler heats to desired temp and the fan coils heat properly. Any help on how to program bm module to raise boiler temp higher than 45 degrees celsius

Wolfhaus

Wolfhaus

Experte
Download the user manual for the bm module from the Internet.

Operating instructions 5.11 Setting or changing the heating curve.The flow temperature and the room temperature are set via the heating curve.In your case, increase the curve setting until it fits.

samsal

Threadstarter
thank you Wolf house

Thema:

wolf cgb 50 bm programming problem

wolf cgb 50 bm programming problem - Ähnliche Themen

• Wolf Regelung

Wolf Regelung: Wolf Regelung Hallo zusammen! Ich habe eine wichtige Frage Meine Regelung hat folgenden Fehler: Wenn ich an einem der beiden Regelknöpfe drehe...
  • Wolf Smartset MM2 MaxTh Maximalthermostat

Wolf Smartset MM2 MaxTh Maximalthermostat: Hallo, ich habe eine Wolf CHA im Einsatz und eine BM2 und MM2. Nun habe ich am MM2 das Sicherheitsthermostat angeschlossen. Leider bekomme ich...
  • Wärmetauscher für Wolf gesucht

Wärmetauscher für Wolf gesucht: Wer hat einen wärmetauscher für eine 22 Jahre alte wolf therme vill noch herum liegen Die Bezeichnung der therme lautet Wolf GU-2EK-18 Der...
  • Wolf CGB-2-20

Wolf CGB-2-20: Hallo liebe Mitglieder, ich habe seit 11/22 eine CGB-2-20 in Betrieb OHNE Überströmleitung und ohne Wasserspeicher. Im Oktober 23 wurde diese...
  • wolf cgb 50 bm programming problem

wolf cgb 50 bm programming problem: Hello! I recently found this forum, sorry for writing in English but I do not understand German very well. I am in possession of a wolf cgb 50 gas...